Intake Form Download
A tax intake questionnaire can facilitate the process of pulling together your tax information. This basic tax intake tool is designed for new clients and allows you to gather the information you need for us to help you. You can then print the completed tax intake tool and mail it, drop it off at our offices or request a client portal be sent to you to upload from home... whichever way best serves you! NEVER fax or e-mail the completed forms over the phone lines or internet... It's not safe! We can help you go over the internet through our private IT system with Client Portals if you desire. We also find it helpful if you provide your last two years tax returns that includes prior year information and carryover data.
You can download our personal or corporate intake form in Adobe Reader (PDF) format. You can get Adobe Reader free from Adobe's website.
Federal Tax Forms
Looking for a federal tax form? Browse this online tax forms library to find downloadable IRS forms. The forms are presented in PDF format and are acceptable for filing with the IRS. You may also choose from dozens of helpful tax publications developed by the IRS to help taxpayers have a better understanding of various tax issues. Available in PDF format, these publications are written in a plain language format geared specifically to taxpayers.
Tax & Finance Calculators
These interactive calculators and tools are provided by CalcXML for educational use only and are not intended to provide financial, legal, investment, or tax advice. All examples are derived from inputs provided by you, are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. CalcXML is not affiliated with Bighorn Tax Network.
Cash Flow Calculators
- How does inflation impact my standard of living?
- How much am I spending?
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Should I pay down debt or invest my monthly surplus?
- How long will my money last with systematic withdrawals?
- Should my spouse enter the workforce?
- What is my current net worth?
- What is my projected net worth?
- What is my current cash flow?
- What is my projected cash flow?
- What is the value of reducing, postponing or foregoing expenses?
- Historical inflation – Compare purchasing power
- Balance My Checkbook
Credit & Debt Calculators
- How long will it take to pay off my credit cards?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- Do I have too much debt?
- What is the balance on my loan?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt into a new loan?
- Restructuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Which is better: Cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra payments on my debt?
- Should I pay off debt or invest?
- Should I transfer my credit card balances?
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- 2018 federal income tax calculator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free investment growth
- How much my social security benefit may be taxed?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize take the standard deduction?
- What is my tax-equivalent yield?
- 2018 tax refund estimator
- Tax freedom day
- Trump tax reform calculator
- How much will my company bonus net after taxes?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage
- Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent annual salary
- What is the future value of my employee stock options?
- Should I exercise my ‘in-the-money’ stock options?
- What may my 401(k) be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 401(k) contribution?
- What may my 457(b) Plan be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 457(b) contribution?
- What may my 403(b) Plan be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 403(b) contribution?
Paycheck & Benefits Calculators
- How will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Should I convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(k)
- How should I allocate my assets?
- Compare taxable vs. tax-free investment return
- What is the value of a bond?
- What is the return on my real estate investment?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- Taxable vs. tax-advantaged savings?
- What is my risk tolerance?
- What is the long-term impact of increased investment return?
- Certificate of deposit (CD) analyzer
- What is the dividend yield on a stock?
- How do expenses impact mutual fund returns?
- Certificate of deposit (CD) laddering strategy
- Share Certificate analyzer
- Share Certificate laddering strategy
- What are the tax savings of a qualified retirement/cafeteria plan?
- What are my new business startup costs?
- Should I pay or charge monthly, quarterly, or annually?
- What is the value of my business?
- How many units do I need to sell to break even?
- Should I lease or buy equipment?
- What are my business financial ratios?
- What is my employee total compensation package worth?
- What are my tax savings with Section 179 deduction?
- How much should I be saving for college?
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- What are the advantages of a 529 college savings plan?
- What are the advantages of a Coverdell ESA?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- Should I live at home, on campus, or off campus?
- When should I begin saving for my child’s college?
Home & Mortgage Calculators
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance your mortgage?
- Mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a ‘no-cost’ vs. traditional mortgage
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Which is better, fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- Compare an interest-only vs. traditional mortgage
- How much can I borrow from my home equity (HELOC)?
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Balloon Mortgage Calculator
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income insurance do I need?
- What are my chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term insurance needs?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- What is better, comprehensive plan or high-deductible plan with HSA?
- Compare a taxable investment to a tax-deferred investment
Qualified Plans Calculators
- Evaluate my company pension payout options
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income may an IRA provide?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What will my qualified plan(s) be worth at retirement?
- What is my current year required minimum distribution?
- What are my projected required minimum distributions?
- What are my lump-sum distribution options?
- How do I maximize my employer 401(k) match?
- What is the impact of borrowing from my retirement plan?
- What is the impact of early withdrawal from my 401(k)?
- I’m self-employed, how much can I contribute to a retirement plan?
- Net unrealized appreciation (NUA) vs. IRA rollover
- What are my Stretch IRA distributions?
- 72(t) early distribution analysis
- Becoming a millionaire
- Income generated by a savings plan
- How long will it take to double my savings?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What could my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my investment return?
- What is the effective annual yield on my investment?
- Should I lease or purchase an auto?
- Auto purchase – Loan versus 0% dealer financing?
- What would my auto payments be?
- Should I upgrade to a more fuel efficient vehicle?
- Auto loan – Accelerated payoff
- How much vehicle can I afford?
- Should I refinance my auto loan at a lower rate?
- How much can I lower my monthly payment with a new auto loan?
Taxes Are Due In